I am ART performed at the grand opening with drums, singing and dancing. What a great way to start things off.
Lucas goes after a sign that thanked the voters for helping with the new exhibit.
Mom Renee was close behind.
Lucas and the thank you sign take a walk.
And away they go!
"There are lots more people here than I'm used to."
Ryan's favorite animal and one of Andrew's top 3: RHINOS!!
"So what do you think Cameryn"
"I think we could make a break for it Andrew!"
"I think we could make a break for it Andrew!"
The view from the indoor exhibiti
After a long hiatus, the naked mole rats are back!!
The kids enjoying the viewing window that's the right height for them in the indoor viewing area.
Andrew watches the workers put hay in the big buckets for the elephants when they eventually come inside.
Ben and Andrew: Best Buddies!
Riding in style!
Is that Andrew or a Giraffe?
It's sand time!
Andrew watching the other kids play in the stream.
Cameryn and Tiff before the carousel starts.
Andrew and me brace ourselves for the fast ride.
"Hi Daddy!!"
The 3 Amigos watch the rhinos.
No comments:
Post a Comment